Warid Mifi Device Price In Pakistan And Pakage 2016, Are you prepared to lead your Warid telecom Internet association then should read Warid 4G Mifi Device Price and Packages 2016 Monthly Package points of interest. In Pakistan diverse telecom organizations is giving web administrations like Jazz, PTCL, Ufone, Telenor yet as indicated by my own experience Warid MiFi Device and web association you can get speediest LTE 4G web speed. Mifi Device is accessible in Market and through any Waird establishment you can buy Warid MiFi Device. Year before a year ago in 2014 Government of Pakistan opened 3G and 4G Technology beading and all telecom organizations bought 3G or 4G web beading yet on that beading Warid was not took an interest in light of the fact that Waird effectively proprietor of LTE 4G web innovation.
Warid Mifi Device Price In Pakistan And Pakage 2016
MIfi Smart is accessible with GB Volume additionally with 1500 every month charges.
With each buy of new gadget client will get 105 GB free web for next 3 months.
Clients can get 4G Lte packag anabled SIM from any of the Warid establishments or retailers for 9,999 as it were.
Mifi Smart 20GB Volume additionally accessible with 2000 Per month charges.
Mifi Ultra Device web is accessible every month accuses 3000 additionally of 35GB Volume.
Cost of gadget is 3500.
- As per Fair Usage Policy, only 35GB/month can be used in bundled MiFi.
- MiFi operates on Warid’s LTE network only.
- Internet usage can be monitored through the web self-service portal
- Mifi device broadcasts WiFi connectivity for a distance of up to 30 ft with maximum 10 devices.
- You will continue to access GPRS/EDGE services in areas where LTE coverage is not available.
- For Prepaid Customers: Package change option is available on web self-service portal
- For Postpaid Customers: Please call 321 or nearest Franchise/Business Center for further assistance.
- Shared internet plans will be available on MiFi by default. Secondary connections can be managed through the web self-service portal
- There can be a maximum of two secondary connections with a MiFi shared internet plan.
- Shared devices can be added/modified/deleted from the web self-service portal
- If you do not have a LTE compatible handset you can still share the data on a 2G secondary device as well as long as primary device is MiFi or a mobile with an activated LTE shared internet plan.
- If your Primary internet data allowance is consumed, overage charging will apply to the MiFi device. A Secondary device will be switched to individual plan selected or default charging.
- MiFi comes with built-in security features that ensure optimum security for your device. There is a unique Wifi key affixed to each device; used as the network connectivity key, compulsory for network authentication. No devices/users can access the device without proper network authentication.
- SSID and Network/Wifi key can be found at the back of the device and can be read by removing the back cover of the Mifi device
- After the consumption of bundle data volume, charging will be done according to 0.20 / MB until the expiry of the bundle
- Default rate of data consumption will be charged at Rs. 5 / MB upon usage without subscribing to bundles
- Billing type can be converted from Prepaid to Postpaid and Postpaid to Prepaid with the following conditions:
- For Bundled package, the conversion cannot be made in first three months
- Upon conversion, the data volume available will not be transferred
- Only one conversion can be done in a month
- 14% withholding tax on recharge applies
Terms, conditions and taxes apply
Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA